Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New Day

Lots of things have happened since the last post. So many things I can't remember. Here are a few.

I've had beers with old friends that I haven't seen in awhile, thanks coming out Tom. Good friends have moved and started new jobs far away. I also had beers with them before they left thanks for coming out Brooke and Ben. Friends have gotten married and started new lives, congrats Trevor and Steve. I have also lost some people this year, you will be missed Schweggie.

I'm still in the bike business and love it more than ever. I've just recently returned from trekbikes.com and learned how to fit on the precision fit cycle. We April roles around and spring break for schools start that will signify my 28th year in the bike business. It seems like just yesterday that I was skipping school the Friday before spring break and I was riding my BMX bike to work at Middletown Schwinn (Scheller.com Fitness and Cycling) now (same owners). It was raining and I rode in. I just can't imagine not having bikes and all the people that I've met over the years not being in my life. Thank all of you for the years of friendship.

I wish this winter would just go away. It seems like it will never end. Today is the 25th of March and it was snowing, crazy. I'll be keeping up on a more regular basis.



No comments:

Post a Comment